Welcome to the Tison Library
Our library hours are 7:35 - 4:00
Students may check out up to 3 books that are due back every three weeks.
Students may come into the library to:
- return books and check out more
- print school work and assignments on one of the three desktop computers
- work alone or in small groups on class assignments
- have quiet time to read
All students visit the library on a 3-week rotation schedule with their ELA (English Language Arts) class.
The mission of Weatherford ISD Libraries is to assist students and staff in becoming effective users of ideas and information while developing skills necessary for independent life-long learning
Each Weatherford ISD Library will be a Texas Exemplary School Library.
- Support the WISD curriculum as well as the TEKS and help provide resources to teachers to implement the curriculum and TEKS
- Promote the implementation of resources, technology, and teaching strategies for student success
- Encourage students and staff to read for pleasure and lifelong learning
- Collaborate effectively to integrate information literacy into the curriculum
To find out more about the Tison Library, check out the Tison Library Smore newsletter:
Use Twitter? Look for @tisonlibrary and follow us.