We know the first day of school can be challenging. Here are a few tips and reminders to help you navigate the way:
- The doors will open at 7:30 a.m. and first period will begin at 8:00 a.m. Our bell schedule is posted on our webpage (https://tison-ms.weatherfordisd.com/) under the “About Us” tab.
- Upon arrival, students will report to their first period class. Adults will be positioned around the campus to help students find their way and locate their first period teacher.
- Students who wish to purchase breakfast can do so in the cafeteria or in the flex-space.
- Students may either bring a lunch with them or purchase a lunch from the cafeteria.
- Our “Smart Start School Plan” can be found on our homepage at https://tison-ms.weatherfordisd.com/
- The school day ends at 3:30 p.m. and buses will leave the parking lot at 3:40 p.m.
- Schedules will be available through Skyward prior to the first day of school. We appreciate your patience as we work to level classes and create schedules for both in-person and virtual students.
- For more information about what to expect, check out our “First Days of School Video” which can be found here: https://youtu.be/uDSs-B3RMxg
- Additional videos about schoolwide processes and procedures can be found on our webpage.
- Don’t forget your mask! Masks will be worn throughout the building and while riding the bus.
We’ll spend the first two days of school engaged in orientation-type activities, and we’ll learn all about what it means to be a Tison Roo. It’s going to be a GREAT year.
See you soon!
Reneé Treat, Ed.D.
Principal – Tison Middle School